[Histonet] Perl's iron stain + IF together

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Fri Aug 15 11:26:45 CDT 2008

Kim

I'm not sure about IF but you can do perls with routine IHC with either DAB or AP.  If you are going to use DAB stain the IHC first then stain the perls.  If you are doing AP detection with fast red then stain with perls first and then perform the IHC.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
P.O. Box 18592