[Histonet] Had our CAP inspection yesterday

Mike Pence mpence <@t> grhs.net
Tue Aug 12 08:04:44 CDT 2008

What is room temp.? Isn't room temp. the temperature of a given room?
Room temp. in a furnace room is not room temp. in a "cold" room. Is it
Friday yet?

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of sheila
adey
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 5:15 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Had our CAP inspection yesterday

Hi all,

The unexpected show up was yesterday for us. We were for sure surprised
to see them show up on a Monday. Couldn't have picked a busier day of
the week?

Anyway, I just wanted to share some of their "interpretations" of the
checklist. Storing your blocks and slides at room temp? You need to
prove it is room temp and monitored. We will now have thermometers in
these locations.

One of our paths removed all the sign off areas from the individual
policies and had a sign off list at the front of the book. They didn't
like that either.

Glad to have it over with.

Sheila Adey HT MLTPort Huron HospitalMichigan