[Histonet] Meditech Help

Tom McNemar TMcNemar <@t> lmhealth.org
Fri Aug 8 12:07:29 CDT 2008

So... not many Meditech users?  We have used the PTH module since 1987, how can I help?

Tom McNemar, HT(ASCP)
Histology Co-ordinator
Licking Memorial Health Systems
(740) 348-4163
(740) 348-4166
tmcnemar <@t> lmhealth.org
www.LMHealth.org

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Walter,
Janelle
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 3:30 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Meditech Help

Is there anyone who I can talk to who has had experience setting up (or
even using) the Meditech PTH module for Histology & Cytology?  We are
currently using CoPath, but have been 'sweet-talked' into changing to
Meditech.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
   Janelle
Janelle D. Walter, BS MT(ASCP)
  Clinical Analyst, MIS
  Hanover Hospital
  300 Highland Avenue
  Hanover, PA 17331
  717-646-6899    fax:717-633-3521
  walterj <@t> hanoverhospital.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please respond immediately by returning this e-mail to the sender and destroying all copies of this communication including any attachments.