[Histonet] New information system

Rosa Fields rfields <@t> gidocs.net
Fri Aug 8 08:25:48 CDT 2008

We use APEasy, and I really like it, the company has been great to work with, it is easily adaptable to how you wish to use it; you can contact me off list if you have any specific questions about the program.

Rosa Fields, HT (ASCP)
Gastroenterology Specialties
Histology Supervisor
4545 R Street
Lincoln, NE  68503
402-465-4545
rfields <@t> gidocs.net

The information contained in the message and the documents accompanying this message contain information that is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, other than its return to the sender, is strictly prohibited.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jean Brinker
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 7:41 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] New information system

Hi,

Our Urology lab is searcing for a new information system to accommodate approximately 1400 surgical and 1800 cytology cases annually with the addition of FISH in the coming year. Some of the systems we have researched include Novopath, Pathologix, Intellipath (Netsoft), APEasy, and Webpath. I am looking for feedback from users of any of these systems. I would be particularly interested to hear from anyone using web based information systems. Also, we have found that the pricing information between systems to be complicated. Any advice here? I appreciated any and all feedback!

Thank you,
Jean