[Histonet] Microglia antibody

Nancy Lemke nsnwl <@t> neuro.hfh.edu
Thu Aug 7 14:10:54 CDT 2008

Hi Caroline,
I use Serotec CD68 (MCA341R) with wonderful results.  I retrieve in citrate buffer pH 6.0 on a hotplate (boil 10 and cool 20), and dilute the antibody to 1:200, incubate for 30 minutes and use Biocare 4+ avidin-biotinHRP detection and DAB.  The stain is very clean and reliable.
Nancy Lemke

Research Coordinator
Hermelin Brain Tumor Center
Henry Ford Hospital
Detroit
-----Original message-----
From: "Liz Chlipala" liz <@t> premierlab.com
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 13:25:09 -0400
To: "Caroline Bass" cbass <@t> wfubmc.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Microglia antibody

> Caroline
>
> I believe you can use ED-1 or OX42 or both.  Both work in FFPE tissue > samples.
>
> Liz
>
> Elizabeth A. Chlipala, BS, HTL(ASCP)QIHC
> Manager
> Premier Laboratory, LLC
> P.O. Box 18592
> Boulder, CO 80308
> phone (303) 682-3949
> fax (303) 682-9060
> liz <@t> premierlab.com
> www.premierlab.com
>
> Ship to Address:
>
> Premier Laboratory, LLC
> 1567 Skyway Drive
> Unit E
> Longmont, CO 80504

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise protected from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sending party by reply email, delete the email from your computer system and shred any paper copies.

Note to Patients: There are a number of risks you should consider before using e-mail to communicate with us. See our Privacy Policy and Henry Ford My Health at www.henryford.com for more detailed information. If you do not believe that our policy gives you the privacy and security protection you need, do not send e-mail or Internet communications to us.