[Histonet] Poster Judges Needed

Cheryl Crowder ccrowder <@t> vetmed.lsu.edu
Wed Aug 6 16:45:16 CDT 2008

Due to "circumstances beyond our control", 2 of the judged for the NSH
Poster Committee will be unable to attend the Symposium/Convention in
Pittsburgh.  So, as chair of the committee, I am looking for 2 volunteers to
judge posters.
      Qualifications include NSH membership and attendance  at the
Pittsburgh meeting and knowledge of clinical, research and educational
histology.  You don't have to have worked in all areas to be familiar with
work done by others.  A working knowledge of publication methods is helpful.
     The "job" requires that you talk to the presenters Sunday between 10:30
and 12:30, review the posters and judge them in specific areas sometime
between Sunday and Monday afternoon, compile your results (that doesn't take
long) and meet with the other members Monday afternoon.
     For all this you do not get paid, stay essentially anonymous and blow
you mind from reviewing outstanding work by our members.
     If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible by e-mail
or phone.  As someone said, it's the hardest job you'll ever love.

Cheryl Crowder, BA, HTL(ASCP)
Chief Technologist
Anatomic Pathology
Department of Pathobiological Sciences