[Histonet] Technical Consultant

Wayne Tiner gwtiner <@t> duckworthpathology.com
Wed Aug 6 11:11:08 CDT 2008

I am looking for recommendations concerning individuals qualified to
assess the operations of a hospital-based histology laboratory
operation. The interested party seeks an individual who can assess
workflows and practices and who also has the experience and the
technical skills to assess processing issues that impact the quality of
the prepared materials.

Please respond directly to my address below.

Wayne Tiner
Director, Reference Laboratory Services

Duckworth Pathology Group, Inc.

(901) 276-0288

(901) 581-0091 Mobile
(901) 729-4335 Fax

gwtiner <@t> duckworthpathology.com

P Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer.