[Histonet] HT schools

JD jdhisto <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 04:04:13 CDT 2008

Hello,
I totally agree with Jennifer Mcdonalds comment. Yes it is all about marketing. People, students , most individuals do not know about Histology. They barely know what the word means, they usually think that its some kind of study of history (go figure).

I have meet so many students repeatedly (biology, medical technology, chemistry
majors) who love the idea of a career in histotechnology. Especially after finding out the many options there are besides being in a high volume lab cutting 200-300 blocks per day if not more.

If people dont know...we dont grow.
Till then..

Sincerely,
JDhisto