[Histonet] surveillance cameras in the lab

Chung, Luong lchung <@t> ppmh.org
Mon Aug 4 12:27:31 CDT 2008

You should call up one of the Television networks and make a "reality show" out of it.

Just a thought.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of
Baldridge, Lee Ann
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 1:14 PM
To: Patsy Ruegg; 'Cheri Miller'; Pathrm35 <@t> comcast.net;
histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] surveillance cameras in the lab

This is my take on the situation:
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Ben Franklin

It doesn't matter how many cameras there are, if someone wants to do something they will find a way.  I came in this morning to find someone had stolen my computer speakers and one of our printers from our AutoStainers.

Lee Ann Baldridge
IUSM
Indpls., IN.