[Histonet] p63 and mammaglobin as RUO

Sue Barnes SBarnes <@t> elch.org
Mon Aug 4 08:14:19 CDT 2008

	How is everyone handling the P63 and Mammaglobin billing issue.
Our pathologist went to a meeting where everyone was talking about these antibodies and how useful they were.
We ordered them and he has been asking for them often.  Just got a disclaimer from cell marque to sign saying that we realize these are for research only and cannot be billed.
Does anyone have any information to share on the use of these antibodies.  The pathologist is going to stop using them, even if they are useful, if he cannot bill for them.

Thanks for any information
Sue Barnes
East Liverpool City Hospital
East Liverpool, Ohio