[Histonet] Job Opportunity in Pasadena, CA

Laurie Colbert laurie.colbert <@t> huntingtonhospital.com
Wed Apr 30 13:22:59 CDT 2008

Huntington Memorial Hospital in Pasadena, CA has a per diem Histotech
job opening available immediately.  We are looking for a tech who is
flexible and available to work approximately 15 hours a week. The
schedule would be 6-8 hours every Monday, and other day(s) as needed
based on workload, vacations, and sicknesses.  The start hours would
vary from 3:30 am to 5:00 am.  We do not work on the weekends.  If
interested, please feel free to contact me directly and/or fax me your
resume.

Laurie Colbert

(626) 397-8620

(626) 397-2187 fax