[Histonet] JOB OFFER

rmweber113 <@t> comcast.net rmweber113 <@t> comcast.net
Tue Apr 29 09:11:35 CDT 2008

I have a full time job offer for a ASCP certified histologist at a new state of the art laboratory.  This is for a privately owned prestigious GI group in Wayne NJ.  Candidate should possess the skills to set up, maintain, and develop a successful histology laboratory. Candidate will be proficient in grossing and all phases of routine histology.
We offer a $500 referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate whom we hire and stays with us for at least 90 days.
Interested candidates can call me at 732 814-1170 for more information or email me their resumes.

Thank you.