[Histonet] Bone Marrows

Anne van Binsbergen annigyg <@t> gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 07:41:00 CDT 2008

we have been through the same process (3 years of painful persuasion) and
finally the paths have been silenced (well, most of them) - we use B plus
fixative
its great and we are now totally mercury free
nothing can compare to B5 but in this day and age it is senseless to even
contemplate using mercury in the lab again

Annie (in arabia)
greetings from Abu Dhabi!!

--
Anne (van Binsbergen) Hope