[Histonet] Thank you Gayle Callis!

Victoria Baker bakevictoria <@t> gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 16:28:17 CDT 2008

I'll 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc that as Gayle has and still is very much a
sounding board for so many of us.  On or Off - Topic, routine or off
the wall questions about procedures, results, weird requests from
Pathologists or PI's, Gayle always gives her best to us.

What I most admire and respect is that she never is negative, always
positive and informative - forces me (at least) to think 'outside of
the box' and offers a helping hand with a sense of humor that I wish I
had.

Vikki Baker