[Histonet] Exciting management opportunity

Pam Barker relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
Thu Apr 24 08:30:01 CDT 2008

Hi Histonetters!

I have a management position that I want to tell you about.  This is a
permanent full time Histology Supervisor position with a prestigious
facility in the San Francisco Bay Area.  This position is in a clinical
environment.  My client is looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years of
experience in  immunohistochemistry and histology supervision along with
ASCP HT/HTL and the QIHC certification is preferred.  My client offers
excellent compensation and benefits.  If you or someone you know might be
interested in hearing more about this position please contact me.

Incidentally I also have exciting management opportunities in Portland, OR,
Los Angeles, CA and Dallas, TX and bench positions in CA, FL, TX, PA, VA, MD
and WA.

Have a great day!!

Thank You!

Pam M. Barker