SPAM-LOW: RE: [Histonet] Marking inks

Douglas D Deltour doug <@t> ppspath.com
Tue Apr 22 13:58:06 CDT 2008

Mike,

This is done to identify the biopsies location/site (by different color of
ink) when multiple pieces are placed in one cassette. This is done instead
of placing each biopsy in a separate cassette (I.E. First cassette would be
A and B, second cassette would be C and D, and so on). Instead of embedding
and cutting 16 cassettes, you would be embedding and cutting 8.

Douglas D. Deltour HT(ASCP)
Histology Manager
Professional Pathology Services, PC
One Science Court
Suite 200
Columbia, SC 29203
Office (803)252-1913
Fax (803)254-3262
Doug <@t> ppspath.com
PROFESSIONAL PATHOLOGY SERVICES, PC
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately.