[Histonet] Choosing new microtome suggestions....

Pamela Marcum pmarcum <@t> vet.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 21 12:22:28 CDT 2008

We have two RM 2255 from Leica and love them.  We also have the older
RM2155 which is a very good microtome.  The motors even hold up to
our MMA blocks and tungsten carbide knives and then cut plastic just
as well on disposable.

Pam Marcum

At 11:56 AM 4/21/2008, sheila adey wrote:

>Good day netters,
>
>We are in the market for a new microtome. We have already demo'd the
>Microm and Leica. Any other suggestions?
>
>Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Pamela A Marcum
Manager, Histology Special Procedures