[Histonet] Histobath, freezing fresh tissue

Stephen Peters M.D. petepath <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 09:39:34 CDT 2008

Dear Lori,

  If you are freezing your fresh tissues for intraoperative frozen section, you may want to try using our Precision Cryoembedding System which uses stainless steel well bars kept in the cryostat to  freeze tissues face down in a precisely flat plane. I have converted many labs from freezing baths and liqid nitrogen. If avoiding  freeze artefact is critical, the bars can be kept at very cold temps and filled with cold embedding medium to acheive minimal artefact.
  Please visit
  http://pathologyinnovations.com/index.html to learn more about the system.

Stephen Peters M.D.
Vice Chairman of Pathology