[Histonet] Disposal of formalin containers

Jackie M O'Connor Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Wed Apr 16 10:30:07 CDT 2008

I wouldn't think so - aldehydes may have leeched into the plastic.   Would
you buy a baby bottle made from recycled formalin containers?

"Mark Tarango" <marktarango <@t> gmail.com>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
04/16/2008 10:01 AM

"Scott, Allison D" <Allison_Scott <@t> hchd.tmc.edu>
cc
histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject
Re: [Histonet] Disposal of formalin containers

I wondering... can they could be recycled?