[Histonet] RE: Marker Help

Milne, Katy kmilne <@t> bccancer.bc.ca
Tue Apr 15 12:13:38 CDT 2008

Hi Jeanine, I'm assuming this is for human tissue?

CD4 - I have from Lab Vision (Thermo), it's ok but you have to use it
more concentrated so I find I get some background - Cat # MS-1528

CD8 - I have a Rb Mab also from Lab Vision, it's great Cat# RM-9116

CD20 - Also from Lab Vision, it's really great too RB-9013 (Rb Pab)

CD68 - Again, Lab Vision - MS-1808, works quite well

I can send you pictures of any of the markers if you need.

Katy Milne
Deeley Research Centre

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:44:12 -0400
From: "Bartlett, Jeanine (CDC/CCID/NCZVED)" <jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov>
Subject: [Histonet] Marker help
To: histonet <histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu>

Hello everyone,

I would like to know who of you out there are successfully doing IHC
testing for CD4, 8, 20 and 68 on FFPE tissues.

If you could provide me with the names of the companies where you
purchase your antibodies I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your help!

Jeanine Bartlett, BS, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Infectious Diseases Pathology Branch
1600 Clifton Road, MS/G-32