[Histonet] workload per person

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 07:32:36 CDT 2008

The embedding median value (176 labs) = 60 blocks /hour. This amount depends on personal dexterity, not on training status. There are some HTs that after 20 years can embed only 25-30 blocks/hour and I have seen one very fast one doing an average of 176 blocks/hour.
  René J.

MARY T HODGES <hodges420 <@t> msn.com> wrote:

hello all,
Can any one give me some guide lines on how many blocks someone should embed in the morning
also how many blocks. Please take in consideration beginners,intermediate level and senior level techs
Thanks,
Tere Hodges.