[Histonet] Sliding microtome blade, a-profile

Robert Chiovetti rchiovetti <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 19:38:31 CDT 2008

Bob,

Boy, it's been *forever* since I've seen an a-profile blade.

If you get in a bind, you might want to talk to the folks at DelawareDiamond Knives (800-222-5143).  Besides diamond tools and knives, thecan also help with special profile tungsten carbide blades... at least they used to do this.  You mighthave to send them your knife as an example so they can measure it, andI'm sure it won't be cheap.  But it might be worth a try.  Their website is www.ddk.com.

Good Luck!

Bob Chiovetti
Robert (Bob) Chiovetti, Ph.D.
Southwest Precision Instruments
See What's New on Our Website!
Arizona's Microscopy Resource
132 North Elster Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710-3212
Tel./Fax 520-546-4986
Member, Arizona Small Business Association
(www.asba.com)