[Histonet] Cassette Labeling

Martin, Gary gmartin <@t> marshallmedical.org
Wed Apr 2 16:57:39 CDT 2008

Thanks to all who responded to my questions about cassette labeling.  We
have decided to;

                1) label the cassettes as  we stock the accessioned
specimens.

                2) store the labeled cassettes in designed bins the we
discovered through this list.  These storage bins are sold by Hacker
Instruments

                3) I will ... as suggested, and as we have done ...
review the number of cassettes typically used for particular specimens
and create a list that will indicate the # of cassettes for that
specimen.  If the                    Pathologist uses or needs more ...
they will have to create those extra cassettes.

Again thank you very much for the help.

Gary