[Histonet] Blackballed

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 18:09:09 CDT 2008

OK, Now that is funny!
     I agree with the sentiment, but the tag line at the bottom left me in
stitches. Stop talking about politics, let's talk about religion ... hehe!

Amos

Message: 8
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:34:08 -0500
From: "Mahoney,Janice A" <JMahoney <@t> alegent.org>
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Blackballed
To: "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu"

Lets get back to our common vision and mission as Histotechnologists and do
the best we can for science and patient care.   Please quit with the
political rhetoric and spewing of ideological opinions.  We (the histonet)
are an international, diverse group.  That is part of what makes us so
great.

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends!

Jan
Omaha, NE

Sponsored by Catholic Health Initiatives and Immanuel Health Systems,
Alegent Health is faithful to the healing ministry of Jesus Christ,
providing high quality care for the body, mind and spirit of every person.