[Histonet] RELIA Histology Careers Bulletin 04-01-08 Happy April Fools - No Fooling This one is not just for managers!

Pam Barker relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
Tue Apr 1 09:05:09 CDT 2008

Hi  Histonetters!!

Happy April Fools Day – No fooling

I have some great opportunities for you to take a look at or pass on to
a friend.

I have management opportunities and bench positions with excellent
salaries, benefits and a great chance for advancement.  Remember as
always that my services are free of charge to you and completely
confidential.

We can also customize a job search especially for you.

All of the opportunities I represent are permanent positions with
premier companies nationwide.  They offer excellent salaries benefits
and sign-on bonuses/relocation assistance.

FYI here is a list of my current openings:

Histology/Pathology Management Opportunities

Pathology Manager – Portland, OR

Histology Manager – Portland, OR

Assistant Supervisor/Lead Tech –Portland, OR

Histology Supervisor – Los Angeles, CA

Lead Histology Tech – Seattle, WA

Histology Manager – Dallas, TX

Immunohistochemistry Manager – Dallas, TX

Histology Supervisor – Houston, TX

My Histotechnician/Histotechnologist positions are located in:

Philadelphia area, PA

Pittsburgh, PA

Arlington, VA

Harrisonburg, VA

Austin, TX

Corpus, Christi, TX

Los Angeles, CA

If you or any of your friends would like to chat about customizing a job
search or would like more information about any of the positions listed
please contact me.  I would be more than happy to assist you.  You can
reach me at 866-607-3542 or relia1 <@t> earthlink.net I am available to chat
after hours by appointment as well.

You don’t need to talk to another histotech to find the right
opportunity you need a competent experienced committed recruiter to help
you get the job you want.

I offer over 25 years of recruiting and job counseling expertise.

Remember it never hurts to look

Hope to hear from you soon . Thanks-Pam

Thank You!

Pam M. Barker