[Histonet] Polymer Paraffin

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 16:50:43 CDT 2007

Or infiltrating/embedding paraffin was Paraplast-Plus, and we used with very good results.
  René j.

Igor Deyneko <igor.deyneko <@t> gmail.com> wrote:
  Dear Histonetters! I was just wondering, can someone advise a good embedding
paraffin for me? I embed tumors mostly, and occasional livers and pancreas,
and very rarely colon. The 1 I'm using right now, Richard-Allen #6, I'm not
crazy about. I am looking for one preferably with polymers. Has anyone ever
used the SurgiPath Embedding paraffin and what are your reflections?
Thank you.
Igor Deyneko.
Infinity Pharmaceuticals