[Histonet] biblio help? laboratory methods in histotechnology....

Cheryl Cross ccross6032 <@t> aol.com
Mon Sep 24 14:32:23 CDT 2007

thanks everybody for the quick help, i really appreciate it!

Cheryl Cross, DVM, Dipl. ACVP
Researcher
College of Veterinary Medicine
University of Tennessee Department of Pathology
2407 River Drive, Room A201
Knoxville, TN 37996-4542
(423) 967-2724
fax: 865-974-5616