[Histonet] Histology Manager needed

Charles.Embrey Charles.Embrey <@t> carle.com
Mon Sep 24 12:27:05 CDT 2007

I just wanted to pass this on to the list.......

Carle Clinic Association is seeking a lab professional for a full time Histology Manager position. This individual will be responsible for the management of Histology. Will direct and monitor all personnel, technical and quality assurance activities, and maintain lab adherence to all regulatory (CLIA, CAP, OSHA) standards, as well as monitor and prepare budget, select personnel and develop and maintain monthly productivity benchmarking.

The laboratory is a state-of-the-art facility offering a full range of clinical laboratory services. We offer a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive employee benefit package featuring health insurance, paid leave program, life insurance, long term disability and a profit sharing plan and a $5,000 sign-on bonus for this position.

Carle Clinic Association is a multi-specialty medical group practice of nearly 300 physicians affiliated with Carle Foundation Hospital, a 300-bed tertiary care facility whose services include a Level I Trauma Center, a growing Heart Center performing open heart surgery and the nationally renowned Cancer Center. As a regional referral center for a 42-county area in Central Illinois and Western Indiana, we serve a very diverse patient population. Carle Clinic is located in Urbana, home of the Big Ten University of Illinois and

located within 2 ½ hours of Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis.

We require ASCP certification for HT or HTL with a minimum of five years experience in Histology plus strong leadership skills.

Contact: Carle Clinic Association, Human Resource Services, 602 W. University Avenue, Urbana, IL  61801; 217.383.3238 or on line at www.carle.com/cliniccareers.