[Histonet] IHC together with toluidine blue staining for mast cells

Moran Elishmereni moran.elish <@t> gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 09:13:51 CDT 2007

Hi Histonetters,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to stain paraffin-embedded tissues for a
certain Ab (standard IHC), and use toluidine blue to stain mast cells on the
same section. Is it at all possible? I emphasize that I would like to use
toluidine blue not for counterstaining, but to detect mast cells, and to
still be able to see my IHC staining. Glad to recieve any piece of advice.

Thanks,
Moran

--
Moran Elishmereni

Department of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
School of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
POB 12065
Jerusalem 91120, ISRAEL