[Histonet] PFA & paraffin

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 12:19:53 CDT 2007

Try adding a few drops of liquid detergent to the water bath.
  René J.

Atoska Gentry <gentras <@t> vetmed.auburn.edu> wrote:
  hello, does anyone have a tried & proven method for obtaining wrinkle
free 6u cat brain sections that have been fixed in 4% PFA/0.1MPB ,
processed via standard for paraffin embedded sections? I briefly
searched the histonet archive but after going thru approximately(
x50)of 348 entries I figured there must be an easier/quicker way. Your
prompt replies will be much appreciated. Atoska :-\

--
Atoska S. Gentry, B.S., HT(ASCP)
Research Assistant IV