[Histonet] Off Topic

Patricia Adams alaskagirl1950 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 09:13:54 CDT 2007

Great to be loyal to your employers, but I have
worked for some who did not even wish to see the
Histo-Techs laughing and having fun in the
department.  We had to go around with sour looks,
guess that showed how we were working hard and
making money for them.  What they did not know is
that we worked better with a smile on our faces.
Being serious all the time does not mean you are
doing a good job. And also does not bring about
good team work.
Patricia
--- Judy Collins <JCollins <@t> palmbeachpath.com>
wrote:

> >From my perspective, my company pays my salary
> to do histology and I use
> the histonet during work hours because it is
> histology related. My
> stress relief needs to be on my own time.
> Therefore, I think the
> non-histology chatter should be kept to
> minimum.  A couple of comments
> are one thing, but sometimes it is excessive.
>
> Judy Collins
> Palm Beach Pathology

Patricia Adams
-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=YWxhc2thZ2lybDE5NTA%3D