[Histonet] Floor in a pathology laboratory

Philip Oshel oshel1pe <@t> cmich.edu
Wed Sep 19 09:12:15 CDT 2007

Anyone try carpet tape on the bottom? Basically
wide, double-sticky tape on steroids, usually
used to stick carpet to carpet pad, but it would
work to stick carpet to floor.

Phil
My OT contribution, for Kemlo Rogerson: we may
not know football, but at least it's not cricket.

--
Philip Oshel
Microscopy Facility Supervisor