[Histonet] What are those things called?

Douglas D Deltour doug <@t> ppspath.com
Wed Sep 19 08:28:48 CDT 2007

I am looking for the "cold bath" or whatever they are called for frozen
sectioning. They are the things that you put the 2-methyl butane in to
freeze the molds. Any idea on who carries them? Thanks. 



Douglas D. Deltour HT(ASCP)

Histology Manager

Professional Pathology Services, PC

One Science Court

Suite 200

Columbia, SC 29203

Office (803)252-1913

Fax (803)254-3262

Doug <@t> ppspath.com 


This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately.


More information about the Histonet mailing list