[Histonet] OT threads

Laurie Reilly laurie.reilly <@t> jcu.edu.au
Wed Sep 19 03:06:29 CDT 2007

Good for you ,Louise. OT, in moderation, is fine by me.

Regards,  Laurie.

Mr. Laurie REILLY
Histopathology
School of  Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences
James Cook University
Townsville  Qld.  4811
Australia.

Phone 07 4781 4468

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of louise
renton
Sent: Wednesday, 19 September 2007 5:23 PM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] OT threads

You know a little tolerance goes a long way.

In the many years since the inception of Histonet, I can count on the
fingers of one hand how many times the threads have gone off course.
Whether or not they stay on course is a matter of opinion.

Should European, Australians & South Africans all jump up & down when CLIA,
CAP  or HT accreditation & state licensure is mentioned and discussed at
length? This has no bearing on histology in these countries.  So come on
guys, lighten up & put things into perspective. Remember the adage "All work
& no play makes Jack  a dull boy"

Louise Renton (in asbestos suit)*
* do not try this in your lab without prior consultation with safety
officers, CAP, JHCO, etc

Bone Research Unit
University of the Witwatersrand
Johannesburg
South Africa
"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls".
George Carlin