{SPAM?} Re: [Histonet] waste of bandwidth

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Tue Sep 18 15:42:46 CDT 2007

Dear Douglas et al:

Marth meant, as I'm sure you can figure out, that "unprofessional mails"
referred to the sudden avalanche of recipes, football, and what ever
waste of bandwidth will be next. I was under the impression that the
hardware that is used to run this list was donated by an academic
institution for the purpose of scientific interchange and that other
uses were not allowed. If this is going to become another list filled
with idle chatter .................

Geoff

--
--