[Histonet] Football and Flaming

Thomas Pier tp2 <@t> medicine.wisc.edu
Tue Sep 18 13:41:44 CDT 2007

Sall,
Ummm, where do I begin.  "America's Team" still can't match the 12 time world champ Packers.  That's right.  12.  12 is more than anyone else has.  Roger Staubach is no Bart Starr and Troy Aikman is no Brett Favre.  I'm not even going to start on that crackhead Michael Irvin.  Your boy Tony Romo is from Wisconsin too.  It would also seem to me that "your" Braves won the 1957 World Series over the New York Yankees before Atlanta stole them from Milwaukee.  No flame, just facts, there you go.

Tom Pier
Proud Wisconsinite

>>> "Breeden, Sara" <sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu> 09/18/07 1:03 PM >>>
I've been quiet lately, mainly because as my vacation approaches (3
days!), all **** is breaking loose (that happens when one is the Only
histotech). However, this Football Thing has gotten my attention.  No
one has said anything about America's Team - the Dallas Cowboys!  Now,
ya'll just have a big ol' time flaming me because my skin is so thick
from years of totally unwarranted abuse by lesser teams' fans that you
can't hurt me.  Besides, I've given up that highly overrated physical
sport for the real sport of BASEBALL - where stealth and cunning mean so
much more.  Go Braves!!  I was further sure of my Sports Choice last
year when my friend Linda Blazek and I paid way too much money for two
tickets to see the D-Backs in PHX.  But we had great seats!  So, give me
your best shot and I'll try to remember I asked for it...  Vacation
cures almost everything...

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services