[Histonet] protocol for clearing tissues

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 23:19:42 CDT 2007

BABB clears our whole mount IHC very well, but we've noticed it gets
everywhere and dissolves everything we use to view embryos, so we've moved
to glass.
It's also hard to wash away since it's insoluble in water and alcohol--at
least that's our experience.

Emily
--
Remember our war hysteria, when we called sauerkraut 'Liberty cabbage' and
somebody actually proposed calling German measles, 'Liberty