[Histonet] (no subject)

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Wed Oct 31 08:22:13 CDT 2007

There was a case in the US last year in which a photographer suffered
serious legal difficulties for photographing an autopsy. I think the
charges were based on revealing confidential medical information. I
don't remember if the person actually went to jail but he was probably
out a significant amount in legal fees.

Geoff

--
--