OFF TOPIC RE: [Histonet] Pathology the Movie

Ford Royer froyer <@t> bitstream.net
Tue Oct 30 13:26:57 CDT 2007

This (Pathology) reminds me of a stand-up routine that Dennis Miller did a
number of years ago... and I've never forgotten it.

He was talking about some of the "easier" professions that are available.

One was County Coroner / Medical Examiner / Pathologists

"What's so tough about this?  ...surgery on dead people. HA!
What's the worst that could happen? ...what, you might get a pulse?!"

;-)

Ford M. Royer, MT(ASCP)
Minnesota Medical, Inc.
7177 Madison Ave. W.