[Histonet] Pathology the Movie

Kemlo Rogerson Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk
Tue Oct 30 08:12:28 CDT 2007

Work? Don't you mean fornicate in Pathology? Heady mix of dead bodies,
sex and sharp implements, very strange.......

Just popped into my Mortuary to make sure the male and female APTs
weren't up to something.

Kemlo Rogerson
Pathology Manager
DD   01934 647057 or extension 3311
Mob 07749 754194; Pager 07659 597107;
If someone listens, or stretches out a hand, or whispers a kind word of
encouragement, or attempts to understand a lonely person, extraordinary
things begin to happen. --Loretta Girzaitis

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation