[Histonet] sirius red F3B

Shawnster73 <@t> aol.com Shawnster73 <@t> aol.com
Mon Oct 29 18:01:23 CDT 2007

The CI name for Sirius Red F3B is Direct Red 80 and the CI number for  Direct
Red 80 is 35780.  I'm suspicious that once upon a time someone  mistyped the
CI number and it has carried through to today.  I currently  use Direct Red
80, Alfa Aesar, B21693-06 purchased from Fisher Scientific (or  whatever they
are called now).  Okay, I know that doesn't really answer  your question, but I
hope it helps a little.

PS
I checked StainFile (_http://stainsfile.info/StainsFile/jindex.html_
(http://stainsfile.info/StainsFile/jindex.html) )  out of curiosity and didn't find
any stain with that CI number  either.

Michelle
NIBRI, Cambridge

In a message dated 10/29/2007 5:52:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,