[Histonet] curious about soaking paraffin blocks.

Bryan Llewellyn llewllew <@t> shaw.ca
Mon Oct 29 12:03:50 CDT 2007

Well, a little kids' game, anyway.  AND, we all caught the rounders ball
with our bare hands, not in a padded, webbed, oversized mitt.

Hockey in Canada is different from field hockey in the UK.  Here it is a
blood sport.  We expect teeth to be knocked out at every game.

Bryan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kemlo Rogerson" <Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk>
To: "Bryan Llewellyn" <llewllew <@t> shaw.ca>; "Histonet"
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 9:50 AM
Subject: RE: [Histonet] curious about soaking paraffin blocks.

It's actually rounders, not cricket.

Bryan

I understand, Red Sox are a rounders team, isn't that a girl's game? Bit
like Hockey, that's a girl's game too.

Kemlo Rogerson
Pathology Manager
DD   01934 647057 or extension 3311
Mob 07749 754194; Pager 07659 597107;
If someone listens, or stretches out a hand, or whispers a kind word of
encouragement, or attempts to understand a lonely person, extraordinary
things begin to happen. --Loretta Girzaitis

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation