[Histonet] soaking paraffin blocks. ART

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 09:04:08 CDT 2007

Perhaps BUT remember: you are not dead until you are forgotten!
René J.

Patricia Adams <alaskagirl1950 <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:  Does this mean I will be worth more dead?

Patricia Adams
-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=YWxhc2thZ2lybDE5NTA%3D

----- Original Message ----
From: Rene J Buesa
To: Kemlo Rogerson ; "Truscott, Tom" ; "Smith, Allen"
Cc: histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 7:52:02 AM
Subject: RE: [Histonet] soaking paraffin blocks.

Exactly, we are artists using some help from the science that we do not
really develop even if we may get to some results by try and error
based on scientific knowledge and understanding.
Michelangelo would have never cared much about the mathematical
equations that could have described the curves in his sculptures, or the
energy invested in all the chiselling he had to do to finish "Pietá".
René J.

Kemlo Rogerson wrote:
Amen! Histology is art, and art is not science (even when medicine is
an art helped by science).
René J.

Then Histologists are artists not scientists? Isn't art, science that
hasn't yet been understood?

Kemlo Rogerson
Pathology Manager
DD 01934 647057 or extension 3311
Mob 07749 754194; Pager 07659 597107;

Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. --Oprah Winfrey
This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation

http://mail.yahoo.com