[Histonet] curious about soaking paraffin blocks.

Philip Oshel oshel1pe <@t> cmich.edu
Mon Oct 29 08:23:42 CDT 2007

Oh? Ok hitting balls with sticks then. I seem to recall doing
something like that in my misspent youth.
Isn't cricket hitting little ball-shaped bombs with bats that look
more like paddles? Usually played by robots?

Phil