[Histonet] soaking paraffin blocks.

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 07:52:02 CDT 2007

Exactly, we are artists using some help from the science that we do not really develop even if we may get to some results by try and error based on scientific knowledge and understanding.
  Michelangelo would have never cared much about the mathematical equations that could have described the curves in his sculptures, or the energy invested in all the chiselling he had to do to finish "Pietá".
  René J.

Kemlo Rogerson <Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk> wrote:
  Amen! Histology is art, and art is not science (even when medicine is an art helped by science).
René J.

Then Histologists are artists not scientists? Isn't art, science that hasn't yet been understood?

Kemlo Rogerson
Pathology Manager
DD 01934 647057 or extension 3311
Mob 07749 754194; Pager 07659 597107;

Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. --Oprah Winfrey
This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation