[Histonet] Help Tissue falling off

MARY T HODGES hodges420 <@t> msn.com
Tue Oct 23 21:39:43 CDT 2007

i have heard some of the labs complaining... check your batch of slides... slides were the #
1 reason at Ventana for tissue falling off. sometimes it just a bad batch
Tere Hodges> Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:44:40 -0400> From: KMENDELL <@t> nhs-healthlink.org> To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu> Subject: [Histonet] Help Tissue falling off> > We have been having a problem with tissue falling off our slides during IHC (benchmark). Nothing has changed we are using the same protocol, same slides, and same control. The controls are staying on and we don't double dip. It doesn't matter if we air dry overnight, microwave or oven dry not all antibodies mostly CD's. Anyone else having problem. We use Colorfrost Plus Micro Slides from Erie Scientfic bought through Cardinal Health.> > This message and its contents are confidential and are intended for the use of the addressee only, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, this serves as notice that any unauthorized distribution, duplication, printing, or any other use is strictly prohibited. If you feel you have received this email in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may prevent future occurrences. > > _______________________________________________> Histonet mailing list> Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu> http://lists.utsouthwestern.edu/mailman/listinfo/histonet