[Histonet] Disposal of Fixed Tissues

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 16:14:40 CDT 2007

Other than incineration, you will have to use a specialized contractor, probably the same you use to dispose the formalin.
  Renj J.

bliven.laura <@t> marshfieldclinic.org wrote:

Will anyone please share your info on how you dispose of your formalin-fixed wet tissue, OTHER than incineration? In the future, our incinerator will be closing down permanently. We will need to dispose of a fair amount of tissue every week. Any idea of cost will also be appreciated.
Thanks,
Laura

Laura Bliven
Histology Lab/IHC