[Histonet] Formalin

Weems, Joyce JWEEMS <@t> sjha.org
Wed Oct 17 08:05:05 CDT 2007

We use the Neutralex system from Sakura. They are certified approved with the state of CA. I rest assured that if CA approves, we are safe to us anywhere!

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
Saint Joseph's Hospital
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-851-7376 - Phone
404-851-7831 - Fax

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Mickie
Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:53 AM
To: 'Satterfield, Marirose'; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Formalin

Creative Waste Solutions in Portland (888)795-8300 has a filtration system
which conserves the buffer salts and so greatly extends the useful life of
buffered formalin. Give them a call for more details.

Mickie

Mickie Johnson, B.S., HTL(ASCP)
Mohs Histology Consulting Services, LLC
  & Mohs Lab Staffing