[Histonet] Freezing specimens for frozens

Barbara Lord BLORD <@t> swmail.sw.org
Mon Oct 15 15:30:50 CDT 2007

I agree with everything that Dawn said about Dr. Peters system.
I have been using it for about 4 years and just love it.  I have been
cutting  frozens for about 35 years and this is the easiest and most
reliable method for freezing specimens, flat surface etc....  Dr. Peters
has done a great job bringing his method to the rest of histo world and
deserves a great THANK YOU.  I have been cutting Mohs for 5 years and of
all the ways that people have come up with to get a flat surface of skin
for Mohs,  this is hands down the only way in my book.
All have a great day

Barbara
Scott & White Hospital
Dept of Dermatology