[Possible Spam] [Histonet] CRYOSTAT TROUBLESHOOTING

hymclab hymclab <@t> hyhc.com
Thu Oct 11 14:17:03 CDT 2007

Please contact Dr. Peters to try his system (especially for anyone doing
Mohs frozen sections).  It is a very quick, easy system to use and your
sections come out beautiful every time.
And yes, you use the chucks cold and they never come off!!!
We have been using his bar and chucks in our Leica Cryocut and old
Tissue-Tek cryostat for approximately 3 years with very high success and our
Pathologists love how the skin adheres to the metal for a very flat
section!!!!

If I'm correct Dr. Peters lets you try his system first and pay for it later
if you like it (if not, of course return to him).
I am in no way associated with Dr. Peters----just a satisfied customer!!!!
We had him speak at our Tri-State meeting in Iowa this last spring and it
was wonderful!!!

Dawn D. Schneider, HT(ASCP)
Howard Young Medical Center
Woodruff, WI  54568